Proclamations are ceremonial documents signed by the mayor and issued for public awareness, charitable events and other special honors.
Requesting a Proclamation
All requests for proclamations must be submitted in writing and will go through a review and approval process. Requests can be submitted via e-mail or U.S. mail. To ensure efficient processing, please submit requests at least four weeks in advance of the date the document is needed. Please allow five to ten business days for response.
When submitting requests for a proclamation, be sure to include:
- Contact person's first and last name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- The name and date(s) of the day, week, month of the event to be proclaimed.
- Draft text for the proclamation.
- The date when the proclamation is needed
- An indication of whether the document should be mailed, will be picked up, or presented at a Town Board meeting.
You can submit requests by contacting Janet Pierson:
Phone: (704) 875-6541
|Office of the Town Clerk
|Post Office Box 664
|Huntersville, NC 28070